Notice: Undefined index: full in /home3/fitlov6e/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cloudinary-image-management-and-manipulation-in-the-cloud-cdn/cloudinary.php on line 296
Below are few diet tips during dengue fever:
1. Papaya leaf:
- Drink 2-5 teaspoonful of Juice, extracted from crushed papaya leaves (preferably fresh leaves) multiple times a day depending on the severity.
- Papaya leaf juice helps to increase the platelet count .
2. Kiwi fruit :
- Eating Kiwi fruits during dengue fever helps to stabilize the platelet count during dengue fever.
- Drinking plenty of Water is beneficial during the dengue fever.
- Take fresh Fruit juices and Coconut Water.
- Take plain Chicken soup.
5. Green Leafy Vegetables:
- Eat healthy diet with lots of fresh green vegetables.
- Eat boiled green vegetables and avoid Oily and Spicy food.
6. High Protein Diet:
- High protein foods like Chicken, Fish, Eggs, Cereals and other Dairy products should be included in the diet.
NOTE: The normal platelet count ranges between 150,000 and 410,000 per µL.
Disclaimer: This is a diet tip shared by Dengue Patient and should not be a substitute for visiting a doctor at the earliest in case you have symptoms of dengue. Please share any diet tips you can offer .
Image Credit: Wikipedia