Pineapple is a tropical plant with lots of health benefits.
Other names of Pineapple –
- Ananas comosus ( Botanical name )
- Anasi pazham ( Tamil )
- Anaanaas ( Hindi )
Calories (energy) in Pineapple : 46 K.cal / 100 gm
Health Benefits of Pineapple :
Pineapple health benefits are as follows.
- Pineapple health benefits are as follows.
- Pineapple contains antioxidants which act as anti ageing agent.
- It also contains Citric and malic acids, it is a good remedy for treating venereal diseases and other infectious diseases.
- Pineapple is effective in the treatment of a sore throat, upper respiratory tract infections, sinusitis and also to intestinal worms.
- It has a purgative effect,
- Good for rheumatoid arthritis.
- It also helps in iron deficiency anaemia.
Major Nutrients Present in Pineapple:
Points of Caution:
- People suffering from kidney and liver diseases should not take.
- And also contraindicated during pregnancy.