Pimples can be difficult to deal for adults and adolescent alike. With occasional zits, the inflammation, redness and pain from the breakouts, it’s essential that you keep some tips and tricks handy to help the ambitious youth to get rid of pimples. If you are confused on how to get rid of pimples overnight, here are a few tricks that have a long history of demolishing breakouts.
1. Toothpaste to the Rescue :
Most toothpaste, especially white gluey ones have a high menthol content and that is exactly what we are using to our benefits, read getting rid of pimples here.
- On the affected area, apply toothpaste in small dots and leave it on for thirty minutes or overnight and wash it off with cool water.
The menthol will bring down the inflammation drying it up from the inside, almost instantly. Rest, is just a matter of a few hours. The marks shall be gone in no time.
2. Steam to release the Microbes :
Steam works remarkably well in case of individuals with pimple.
- In a wide-mouthed pot, boil some water.
- As the steam begins to rise, bring your face in close contact with the steam.
- Liberating the microbes from the pimple, the steam will help you get a clear glowing skin.
- However, do not forget to apply some moisturizer on your face, post the treatment.
Controlling the sebum secretion, steam is not only an effective means to get rid of pimples; it also helps you cope up with future eruptions.
3. Ice Therapy :
An immature pimple, unlike its mature counterpart is not red and painful. A mature pimple is filled with pus with a white tip, thanks to the White Blood Cells accumulation along with sebum under the flimsy skin. Ice, due to its low temperature is highly effective in sucking out the moisture from the immature pimple-preventing it to go further.
- To get rid of a pimple with ice therapy, wrap a piece of ice cube with a thin piece of clean cotton fabric and apply it on the affected area.
It affects by pushing out the excess oil and moisture from the area, bringing down the inflammation instantly.
4. Baking Soda :
Whenever contemplating how to get rid of pimples, baking soda is a fine answer to your question. Baking soda does a fantastic job at eliminating pimple for it encourages the perforation of the fragile film of skin that holds the contents of the pimple inside. As the wall ruptures, the contents ooze out of the clogged pore and you are good to go.
- To use baking soda to get rid of pimples, make a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply it on your pimple.
- Wait for the mixture to solidify for four to five minutes.
The effective corrosion of a pimple takes two rehashes per day for two to three days and results in soft, supple skin.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar :
Apple cider vinegar is a sure shot trick to get rid of pimples in no time.
- Post your shower or after your cleansing routine,
- Dab some diluted apple cider vinegar (3:1 ratio with water) into a cotton ball and wipe the pimple stricken region with it.
- As one does so, the microorganisms within the pimple will no longer be able to sustain for the environment is hostile, thanks to the mild acidic content of the vinegar.
- Like lemon juice, vinegar works like an astringent too, and must be finished off with a swipe of toner post washing off your face after twenty minutes of having applied the apple cider vinegar.
Do not forget to store in an airtight container, and apply twice every day to diminish pimple if you are preparing the mixture beforehand.
Open your medicine cabinet. Do you see any aspirin tablets lying there? Great! You can easily use these pain medications as a shoddy trick to get rid of pimples.
- Next time a pimple pops up, take half a tablet of aspirin and pound it into a powder in a clean mortar and pestle.
- Add two to four drops of water to make the powder into a thick paste.
- The proportions of the paste should be three parts of aspirin versus one part of water.
- This glue-like paste taken on a Q-tip, applied on a spot-by-spot basis and left for thirty minutes until it dries and begins to drop off.
Who knew that a medicine found lying around the household can help you get rid of pimples so easily.
True that pimple can be extremely tricky to deal with but these simple, effective ways are always there to help you get rid of pimples in absolutely no time.
Image Credit : Flickr