Often, we find ourselves in a supermarket surrounded by so many items that have the invincible ability to help us get rid of pimples, but we have simply no idea about their existence or the knowledge of their application as a wonderful cure to the question every teen and adolescent asks himself as he looks into the mirror- how to get rid of pimples naturally so that we do not have to bear any consequences for the same?
This article aims to answer this question effectively for the audience who are simply not looking forward to getting rid of the pimples that exist but also keen on learning how not to let it leave behind any scars or prevent further outbreaks.
1. Application of Honey :
Honey has earned its reputation as a popular disinfectant. When applied on an emerging pimple that has not completely matured, accumulating pus and feeding on the underlying layer of a pimple, the dermis, honey can be applied as many times as required per day.
- All you must do is take a clean cotton bud or Cotton Swab and dip it in honey.
- Pat the top of the Cotton Swab gently on the pimple.
- Leave it on for thirty minutes before you can wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, a thick paste of honey and ground cinnamon can be applied to the spots.
When left overnight, this trick works like magic and helps you get rid of pimples overnight.
2. Aloe Vera to the Rescue :
For flaky dry skin, aloe vera with its cooling and soothing effect is almost like a boon. Aloe vera gels are proven effective in restoring moisture, hydrating the skin and reducing irritation and most of all getting rid of pimples in no time. Aloe vera gels can be availed either ready made from the markets or made right at home.
When buying aloe vera gels from the market, always choose herbal brands.
- Alternatively, you can pluck a leaf from the plant and cut it open, extract the fleshy interior to apply on the pimples.
- Leave it on for fifteen odd minutes and then wash it off with tap water.
Though one can extract the gel and store it in a sterilized glass jar for future use, it is advisable to use fresh gel every time.
3. A good massage with Olive Oil :
Olive oil is particularly rich in iron, vitamins and anti-oxidants. olive oil can thus prove beneficial when trying to get rid of pimples. When contemplating how to get rid of pimples with olive oil,
- take some olive oil in your palm and gently massage it on your face and neck.
- In a circular motion, knead your face with the oil.
- Wait for the oil to get absorbed into your skin.
- This exercise must last at least for ten minutes.
- Take a tissue and wipe away all the excess oil.
- Soak a face towel in warm water and put it on your face to let the steam open your pores and flush the microbes and dirt out.
- Another wipe with a fresh piece of tissue should be helpful.
- It uproots the scars that have remained on your face for some time now.
4. Yogurt for a Face Mask :
Yogurt, a by-product of milk that makes a component of the subcontinent, is rich in various milk acids and enzymes that effectively cleans the skin and clearly can be used to our benefit when trying to get rid of pimples. Essentially, though it is simply milk proteins that have been coagulated with citric acid or other mild acidic sources, it has numerous health and beauty benefits. Additionally, the mix can help you to soften your skin over time. The glow from this natural remedy has been appreciated over time.
- Whisk two tablespoons of yogurt in a bowl and apply it as a thin layer on your face and neck.
- Leave it for thirty odd minutes before washing it away with tap water.
- While some prefer adding some lemon juice to the yogurt before applying it, the rest like to take the ancient route by mixing yogurt, turmeric powder, ground fenugreek seeds powder and besan or gram flour where the particles of the flour act like a natural scrub that dries off the water and sebum in the breakouts helping you get rid of pimples.
The bounties of nature hold the answers to every question that the human mind wants to ask, here, for example, how to get rid of pimples. However, nature’s wonderful answers in terms of by-products of the existing fruits, vegetables and other items in regular use is a fine answer to the issue of getting rid of pimples.
Image Credit : mayoonfrills.blogspot.com